Established in 2004 and based in Manchester, UK, Agidea provides software development and technology consulting services. Quality is essential to our business and to our customers. We are committed to continually monitoring and improving quality. We have the following systems and processes in place, which form the basis of our Quality Management System:
- formalised software development process (Scrum)
- monitoring and review of customer feedback
- regular review of our suppliers
- employee training and development
- customer complaints procedure
- documentation library
Copies of this policy and links to resources are made available to all staff on our company notice board and staff handbook.
The Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for quality, but all employees are empowered to take ownership of quality within their own areas of work, ensuring that quality is embedded in our company culture.